Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications are not coming through my Luxe

luxe doesn’t show my texts or phone calls

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Rtp1  you need to approve notifications.  this article should help, click to read

I got a new Android phone last week and spent a day playing with the settings. At first, I was not getting my notifications until I poked about and found how to set them.

From the Fitbit app, go to the symbol upper left of the dashboard. Click on it. Then click on your device. Scroll down to Notifications and select the ones you wish. The main thing for me is selecting the correct messaging symbol. I use Verizon's messaging system, not Samsung's or Google's. Once I corrected it, as it wasn't the default setting, I started getting my calls and texts.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hi there, @Rtp1. Thanks for stopping by in the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Luxe is not showing your notifications. We're here to help you! 

Have you tried what @Odyssey13 suggested?

Additionally, I'd recommend checking whether your Luxe is in sleep mode. When sleep mode is on:

• Notifications, goal celebrations, and reminders are muted.
  • The screen's brightness is set to dim.
  • The screen stays dark when you turn your wrist. To wake your tracker, firmly tap the screen twice.
  • The sleep mode icon illuminates in quick settings.

If the above doesn't describe your issue, please see Troubleshooting quick tips for iPhones and/or Why are notifications delayed or missing? depending on your phone. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer