Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relax app activity doesn’t log session on my Fitbit Luxe

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

I have started using Fitbit Luxe Relax app on the tracker. Unfortunately I have the same issue with reviewing the history of the sessions inside Mindfulness section in the iOS app. 

None of the sessions registered in Luxe are visible/ synchronize with the Fitbit iOS app. 

Same issue was in Inspire 2.- already posted and waiting for solution. 

Why can’t such simple things be fixed in the new devices?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @ted2xusz. Thanks for stopping by and for the information provided. I understand where you're coming from. 

Thanks for letting us know about this issue, we’re aware. Please note that this will be fixed later this year. We're working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 

That being said, keep in mind that the relax activity doesn’t automatically log the session. Go to the Stress management tile and the mindfulness content in the Fitbit app to log your mindfulness journey. 

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Thanks for being a Fitbit customer!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi there, @ted2xusz. Thanks for stopping by and for the information provided. I understand where you're coming from. 

Thanks for letting us know about this issue, we’re aware. Please note that this will be fixed later this year. We're working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 

That being said, keep in mind that the relax activity doesn’t automatically log the session. Go to the Stress management tile and the mindfulness content in the Fitbit app to log your mindfulness journey. 

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Thanks for being a Fitbit customer!

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for quick answer. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ted2xusz Anytime! Thanks for your understanding. 

We look forward to getting you back on track soon. 

Best Answer

It’s been a year and mine never syncs to the app.  Where is this update?

Best Answer

So it doesn’t work, helpsupport guided me to do many steps to fix it 😅

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still trouble with it :(?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The app on my luxe does work but it doesn't add "mindfulness" to the Fitbit app.  You have to do that separately.  Honestly it's better on the app on my phone.  The one on my luxe has trouble reading my breathing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same 😞 

Best Answer
0 Votes