Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Wake isn't working on my Luxe

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi! I just got my watch. The screen was turning on until it required an update now the screen won't wake when double tapped. I just bought it today. Please help

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Billbabe20. Welcome on board. Thanks for checking your Luxe's settings before posting here. 

As per the description of your post, it seems that your Luxe is in sleep mode. When the sleep mode setting is on:

• Notifications, goal celebrations, and reminders to move are muted.
  • The screen's brightness is set to dim.
  • The Always-On Display clock face is turned off.
  • The screen stays dark when you turn your wrist.
  • The sleep mode icon illuminates in the quick settings.

Please let's try to check this setting one more time by swipe down from the clock screen. For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device?

If the above doesn't work, try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there, @Libby37934. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Luxe. I understand where your concern is coming from. 

Have you made sure that the screen wake feature is enable? If you haven't done so yet, please go to your quick settings and check if the screen wake has been accidentally been turned off. To do so, swipe down from the clock screen to access the quick settings. Here you can change whether the screen turns on when you turn your wrist. For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device? 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue with mine. I did the update and now my screen stays dark when I turn my wrist. I checked settings and it says it's now on manual but doesn't allow me to switch it.  Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Billbabe20. Welcome on board. Thanks for checking your Luxe's settings before posting here. 

As per the description of your post, it seems that your Luxe is in sleep mode. When the sleep mode setting is on:

• Notifications, goal celebrations, and reminders to move are muted.
  • The screen's brightness is set to dim.
  • The Always-On Display clock face is turned off.
  • The screen stays dark when you turn your wrist.
  • The sleep mode icon illuminates in the quick settings.

Please let's try to check this setting one more time by swipe down from the clock screen. For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device?

If the above doesn't work, try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Best Answer
Thank you so much!
It's now working perfectly. I love the Luxe the most. I've had 6 other
Fitbits and the sleekness of this one makes me very happy!

Have a great day!
Best Answer

@Billbabe20 Awesome! I'm glad to hear that the steps recommended did the trick. 🙂 I'm happy to hear you're enjoying and loving your Luxe! 

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping! 

Best Answer
0 Votes