Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion to log water directly from the Luxe

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would be grateful for an app to log water on the bracelet.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Dr_nos. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for your suggestion about the ability to log water directly from your Luxe.

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestion board on our community

If a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their suggestion and add your comments. 

However, please note for the time being, you can log your water in the Fitbit app. For more information, see How do I add, edit, or delete Fitbit data and activities? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Dr_nos. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for your suggestion about the ability to log water directly from your Luxe.

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. The best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestion board on our community

If a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their suggestion and add your comments. 

However, please note for the time being, you can log your water in the Fitbit app. For more information, see How do I add, edit, or delete Fitbit data and activities? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes