Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The clock face on my Fitbit Luxe doesn't look like before

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Thought I would try out some other clockfaces. Found one I liked and changed to it. Filled the screen nicely. Experimented with some others today but decided to go back to the one I liked previously. Now it is just a small display in the middle of the screen where before the lines radiated out almost to the edges. What has happened and can I get the larger one back somehow?  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi there, @Vaz5639. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for sharing the details about the inconvenience with your Fitbit Luxe. 

Please restart your Luxe as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

I've moved your post to the Luxe board for organization purposes.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Vaz5639 Hello!  Are you using the "Flare" clockface?  The lines represent your activity for every minute of the hour.  The lines reset when the hour switches over.  So it's possible you had the lines from all your activity and then when you switched back to the clockface after trying new ones, the hour switched and you hadn't done much activity yet. 

The Flare clockfaces are super fun, but they do change every hour depending on your level of activity.  The more active you are, the more the "flare" extends out.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer

Is this the face you are using on your Luxe? This is “Pride Flare” on my Sense but it works the same as the way it does on the Luxe. It changes every hour based on activity. 

C31BFF28-625A-4D4D-AA11-1BCAEBFF6EB0.jpeg

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
Hi Heather
Thanks for your response. No it is not the same clock face as you mentioned. That one is not available for the Luxe.
Regards
Valerie

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi again- I will keep an eye on the lines and see if they do flare out!
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hi Heather 

No it is not the Flare clickface. I don’t have that as an option on the Luxe. It is called Starlight. 
Thanks for your comment. 
Valerie

Best Answer
0 Votes

No problem the lines don’t move!

Best Answer
0 Votes