Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The heart rate sleep data on my Luxe doesn't match with the Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My lux shows a heart rate spike up to  Cardio level almost every night in the Target Heart Rate Zones screen around 1 am. When I look at the Sleep App Sleeping Heart Rate screen I don’t see any heart rate increase - the data doesn’t match. Shouldn’t the numbers be the same on the 2 screens?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @CarlyCharly. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Are you syncing right after waking up? This will help to make sure that all your data is sync properly. 

I'd also recommend taking a look at these help articles to make sure your Luxe is tracking your sleep appropriately:

How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device?

What should I know about Fitbit sleep stages?

Hope that helps.  

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @CarlyCharly. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Are you syncing right after waking up? This will help to make sure that all your data is sync properly. 

I'd also recommend taking a look at these help articles to make sure your Luxe is tracking your sleep appropriately:

How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device?

What should I know about Fitbit sleep stages?

Hope that helps.  

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do sync immediately after I wake up. It’s a brand new luxe and the last 2 days these spikes have showed up only after syncing several times during the day. Meaning, they only show up after noon. Guarantee, I’m not getting peak heart rate at midnight or 1.  This seems like a bug. 

Best Answer

I’ll add, I’ve been using Fitbit charge 3, and premium membership for about 6 years now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the exact same sisue. Always spikes in the Target Heart Rate Zones screen very close to 1 am when I am sleeping and does not show in resting heart rate screen. Numbers should correlate. Other heart rates match up between the 2 screens.

Best Answer