Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to read text messages on Fitbit Luxe

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I used to be able to read my texts. Now I get buzzed when they arrive, it says swipe to open which I do, then it has two buttons: open (which opens them on my phone) or close. I cant see the messages anymore! What did I do? Help?!

Samsung Galaxy S10

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Pinkgator. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Have you verified if the "Preview new messages" option is enable? To do so, open the Message+ app, then go to "Settings", then "Notifications", then "In-app notification settings", then enable "Preview new messages".

As a friendly reminder, please know that for text messages, name or number of the sender and the message appear. If there is a longer notifications, tap the notification to see the full message. Note that if you clear a notification from your device, the notification is removed from your phone's notification center. If you clear a notification from your phone, the notification is removed from your device.

Notifications tips:

• To delete 1 notification, tap the notification > Clear.
  • To delete all notifications at once, swipe to the top of your notifications and tap Clear All.
  • For longer notifications, tap the notification to see the full message.
  • To exit the notifications screen, press the back button or swipe up.
  • If you clear a notification from your device, the notification is removed from your phone's notification center. If you clear a notification from your phone, the notification is removed from your device.

For more information, see How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Pinkgator. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Have you verified if the "Preview new messages" option is enable? To do so, open the Message+ app, then go to "Settings", then "Notifications", then "In-app notification settings", then enable "Preview new messages".

As a friendly reminder, please know that for text messages, name or number of the sender and the message appear. If there is a longer notifications, tap the notification to see the full message. Note that if you clear a notification from your device, the notification is removed from your phone's notification center. If you clear a notification from your phone, the notification is removed from your device.

Notifications tips:

• To delete 1 notification, tap the notification > Clear.
  • To delete all notifications at once, swipe to the top of your notifications and tap Clear All.
  • For longer notifications, tap the notification to see the full message.
  • To exit the notifications screen, press the back button or swipe up.
  • If you clear a notification from your device, the notification is removed from your phone's notification center. If you clear a notification from your phone, the notification is removed from your device.

For more information, see How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes