Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wait for connectivity fixes if they ever come or refund now?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Dilemma. How long do I wait before I change brand?  Will the Bluetooth connectivity issue ever been fixed? Will customer services ever reply?

Garmin or Apple?  Wanted something sleeker, less boxy and slimmer with coloured screen.  Luxe was supposed to be the answer…………..but alas it won’t stay connected to Bluetooth and might as well be redundant.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @KB1310,

If you want to talk directly to Customer Service, your best bet is to use the "Help" link at the bottom of the page and request a Live Chat.  While there are moderators on these forums, they're not always available.  On the Live Chat, they've always been available for me.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Out of curiosity, what type of phone do you have? I have an iPhone, and had a connectivity issue for a couple days when they first put up the notice about it on the website--but shortly after that the connectivity issue went away and hasn't been back. I'm wondering if it may be a compatibility issue.

I'm sure you tried this already, but for anyone reading this, these are some things I've seen for troubleshooting that I think might have helped me: Delete the app, and re-download it. Mine said it was "updated", but it kept having issues recognizing the Luxe, so I fully deleted it and re-downloaded it. After re-setting up the app, I went into my phone's bluetooth settings and had it forget the Luxe, and then I re-synced it.

I hope the issue is fixed for you soon. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. iPhone SE, IOS 14.6.  I’ve deleted app and reinstalled, I’m now timing how long I stay connected……ridiculous, but worth a shot.

Best Answer
0 Votes

35 minutes!

Best Answer
0 Votes