Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is the AFib app available for the Luxe?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When is the afib app available for the luxe? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Cubby12 , I believe that afib detection has begun rolling out already to US users, although I don’t yet have it myself.  However Fitbit makes new features available in small waves so that they can monitor any unexpected issues that arise during the updates.  For that reason it can take some weeks before each new feature is available to all users.  A bit of patience is required, but if you are a US customer you will be getting it soon!

It will be available in other countries pending regulatory approval.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, @Cubby12 , I believe that afib detection has begun rolling out already to US users, although I don’t yet have it myself.  However Fitbit makes new features available in small waves so that they can monitor any unexpected issues that arise during the updates.  For that reason it can take some weeks before each new feature is available to all users.  A bit of patience is required, but if you are a US customer you will be getting it soon!

It will be available in other countries pending regulatory approval.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
Thank you

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device
Best Answer

I just received the update for my Fitbit luxe and it now shows on my Fitbit. I would not trust my fitbit luxe with a Afib in action! If you are leaning towards something that is Afib, I would go with a Apple Watch or Garmin Watches that so many doctors recommend 

Best Answer

There is no afib and ECG feature for any Garmin product. It shows only HR and HRV.

Best Answer

Was that in Uk you received AFib app in luxe ?

Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes