Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I add my Luxe and Sense on the same Fitbit account?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I work somewhere where I cannot wear a Fitbit with a microphone or recording capabilities but I like all of the features on the Sense.  So now I have a Luxe and a Sense and in order to switch back and forth I have to keep running the set up.  It won't let me add both.  Am I missing a step or is this just not possible without creating two accounts. And I don't want to create two accounts because I do challenges with my friends.  I want to be able to take the Luxe off and put the Sense on and not have to change anything in the app.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Andi04. It's nice to see you around the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post, I understand how important is to you to have both, Fitbit Luxe and Fitbit Sense linked to the same account. @JohnnyRow Thanks for your input!

Please note that you can't connect multiple devices that use the Fitbit App Gallery to one account. For Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Charge 4, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Inspire series, Fitbit Luxe, Fitbit Sense, and Fitbit Versa series, only connect one of these devices to your account at a time.

For more information, see Can I use more than one Fitbit device with the same account?

I've moved your post to the Luxe board for organization purposes.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Sorry to say, you are not missing anything.  That is unfortunately just the way it is.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Andi04. It's nice to see you around the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post, I understand how important is to you to have both, Fitbit Luxe and Fitbit Sense linked to the same account. @JohnnyRow Thanks for your input!

Please note that you can't connect multiple devices that use the Fitbit App Gallery to one account. For Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Charge 4, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Inspire series, Fitbit Luxe, Fitbit Sense, and Fitbit Versa series, only connect one of these devices to your account at a time.

For more information, see Can I use more than one Fitbit device with the same account?

I've moved your post to the Luxe board for organization purposes.

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

The potential of selling more than one device per user should be getting the attention needed to make this achievable. I’m in the same boat. I want to use two devices in different ways and without hassle.  Is this on your app development roadmap?

Best Answer

Hello @MarreFitbit what is the purpose of Fitbit App Gallery if there is no app to install?

Can we remove the app gallery so we can pair two devices?

Best Answer

Absolutely!!!

Best Answer

Dear Fitbit, it is 2022!  Fix this. I regret owing just about every fitbit made. 

Best Answer

I agree.  I don't understand how still not being able to market this as a feature, hasn't got their sales team screaming at their eng team.

Best Answer

@Kaimia we have been saying the same thing, especially those that have been around long enough to remember having 2 and 3 trackers on one account. 

We simply took one tracker off, and put the new one on, forced a sync to update the trackers. 

The sync was optional, but very helpful in seeing today's data

Best Answer

The link in your post contains this text “

• Switch between a discreet, clip-based tracker and a convenient, wrist-based device.”

I can’t find any clip-based trackers in you online shop. I have a second Luxe and an Inspire HR and neither can be paired along with my first Luxe. The pairing process always involves a significant number of shenanigans to succeed so going through that process isn’t really feasible just to switch trackers. Am I missing something? Does FitBit have any small trackers available in the US market that one can pair concurrently with a Luxe? Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is at least 2 current trackers that have clip options, however both are newer models and are unable to connect with any current wrist models. 

The Charge 2, Blaze, Alta, Flex (clip option), One (clip model) are examples of units that would share with the newer trackersf 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dear Fitbit, It is 12/2022 and this has been an issue with allot of users for some time now. I can't believe your software personnel cannot figure out a way to make multiple Fitbit series to work on the same account. I am sure like others I would have purchased and purchased several more watches for my wife if they would all function on the same account. If the Fitbit App Gallery is the issue then fix it already! You will sell allot more units!!

Best Answer