Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why did Fitbit ruin sleep now too?

I bought Fitbit 5 years ago specifically for sleep, followed by fitness. They ruined the fitness part 6 months ago, but when I woke up this morning I was crushed to see that the company ruined this part of the Fitbit experience too. Why are they doing this? Definitely going to look hard at some of the other options being recommended in this community.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Agreed! They heard that we were happy with the upgrades they did to the app so they thought they would make it worse. I just don't get it at all. What were they thinking

Best Answer
0 Votes

I TOTALLY agree!  What on earth were they thinking!   I woke up a few days ago  (the day after the latest Fitbit software update) to find my sleep patterns displayed in strange graphics in purple and yellow and spidery lines. I have perfectly good eyesight but  I CAN’T READ A THING except hours slept and score. I had no problem reading the details when Fitbit displayed in the old red and blue graphics with bold lines. I also could not find the larger page with details of my sleep, benchmarking, and oxygen variability.

I called Fitbit to see if I had accidentally changed some setting, and the agent said that all are part of the new “improved” graphics and that the technical team is  still working on how to display the benchmarking features. As for the larger detail  display and oxygen variability we apparently now will have to upgrade to premium to see them.

Fitbit, please admit that you messed up and bring back the old display and features!!! 

Best Answer