Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Fitbit Luxe support apps or custom clock faces?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Will Fitbit Luxe support apps or custom watch faces?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

I love the luxe Fitbit. The look of the watch is great. The choices for the faces are terrible. I’m looking for something simpler. When are they going to come out with better options?

Best Answer

The tiny font makes it impossible to read. Agree 1000% with the comment about showing time, steps, and date and a font that’s legible. I would add heart rate to that… even if it requires a tap into another screen. 

And from a design perspective, I absolutely hate the large funky numbers. you’ve got so many options, but they’re mostly in similar styles. I would love a digital display that’s just plain and simple. Did y’all user test those designs with a cross section of ages? (sincerely not trying to be snarky). The visually challenged might’ve had some strong opinions!

Best Answer

NGL, I was hoping that the Luxe would have the sunrise/sunset as well as weather apps.... Come to find out it doesn't. Huge blow to my new very expensive watch. I'll still use it for activity/timers etc. But I'm very disappointed that I can't check the weather on my fitness tracker

Best Answer
0 Votes