Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't receive calendar notifications nor reminders to move on my Luxe

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am able to get text message notifications but not my Google calendar notifications which are important for me. I also do not get the reminders to move. I’ve looked at and followed all of the troubleshooting advice and it’s still not working. Is there something else I should try? Everything is where it’s supposed to be so please don’t just tell me to try the troubleshooting tips.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there, @AKL-MN. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Fitbit Luxe before reaching out. 

Regarding the Google Calendar notifications, see Why are notifications delayed or missing?

For reminders to move, please make sure Do Not Disturb and Sleep Mode are turned off on your Fitbit device. For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, this did not help, because as I said in my original post, I had followed all of the instructions in all of your posted info. As this is a new device, I'm just going to wait until y'all update everything and hope that eventually calendar notifications will start working. 

This is a HUGE disappointment, because I rely on my Fitbit to remind me of calendar events both large and small. PLEASE get your folks to work on that. 

Best Answer

Hello @AKL-MN👋

One reason that you might not get Google Calendar notifications is because those notifications haven't been enabled. 

To do this:

Open the Fitbit Moblie App > Tap your profile picture (in the top left corner) > Tap Luxe > Tap 'Notifications' > Tap 'App Notifications' > Enable Google Calendar

Also, make sure that your Luxe has access to 'System Notifications' in Settings.

(For iPhone: Settings > Bluetooth > Tap the 'i' icon beside Luxe > Turn on 'Share System Notifications')

Hope you find this helpful!

Best Answer

I'm not getting any notifications and I have also completed all the troubleshooting steps.  So frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

me too.

I rely on watch notification to not look at my phone or laptop all the time.

Also, can we have the notification on even if my phone is on SILENCE mode?

Best Answer
0 Votes