Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100 pound challenge: Snacking our way to sucess.

ANSWERED

Has been changed to private.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kiwasik: The Fitbit community is based on openness and helping/supporting each other in a friendly way. Why join closed Fitbit/Facebooks groups, instead of contributing to the open discussion forums of the community? It’s possible to do it in an anonymous way, as you can choose to disclose only limited personal info in your community/Fitbit profiles.

Or is your intention to offer coaching services in your closed group? If so, note that advertising such services would be in violation of the community guidelines.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

As @Dominique said - one of the good things about the forums is the open discussions.  There are some who have lost 100 lbs and are maintaining that loss.  Myself, I've lost the first 100 lbs and I'm working on the 2nd.  Woman Happy

I'm a big believer in making sure those with a lot to lose try and do it in a consistent way, and posting about it as we go is as good a way as any.  I understand that there are different challenges for those with more to lose.  I also get that sometimes a post about someone with a smaller amount of weight to lose can be hurtful*, but they never really mean it.  We can't change your mind, but consider joining in the public discussion.

* I know some people won't get this but at times I'll read a post about how someone feels disgusting at their current weight and I'd kill to be that light.  I do try not to let it bother me but as someone who has lost a substantial amount of weight and still has a long way to go it does still at times.

Anne | Rural Ontario, Canada

Ionic (gifted), Alta HR (gifted), Charge 2, Flex 2, Charge HR, One, Blaze (retired), Trendweight.com,

Down 150 pounds from my top weight (and still going), sharing my experiences here to try and help others.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This group is the purpose of a previous post on the app and is meant for us to find a way to get together from the original post. Please don't assume anything. We are just trying to get ourselves to one place. 100+ people.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has been changed to Private 

Best Answer
0 Votes