Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1st 11lb lost in 7 weeks

So chuffed with my weight loss
Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

It's a tough road....don't give up!  Think about from where you came.  Progress not perfection.  Just put your head down (figuratively) and before your know it, spring is here and you are x....amount of pouds lighter.

Welcome to FitBit!

Burdie
FitHR Charge....Weight Watchers....Meltdown Challenge....Samsung......Windows 8....Educator.....Lucille Roberts
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank I can't wait to buy smaller clothes this year xxx
Best Answer
0 Votes

thats the crappy thing about weight. its so easy to put it on and so hard to take it off! lol my first week i lost 7 pounds and i was like holy cow! but that was just my body freaking out from the new diet and excercise. since then i have been losing about 2 pounds per week and right now im on week 4. its a very ssllloowwwww process. but it will be worht it when in a few months we reach our goals and get a brand new wardrobe! lol.

hope your still doing good! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
11lbs in 7 days please teach me!! Im currently 197 lbs and wanna be 180 lbs or 185lbs overall. im openmined to hear people's opinions 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

Congrats for your weightloss! You are walking the right path! Keep on stepping! Robot Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes