Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

23 year old female looking for fellow peers to help motivate

ANSWERED
Looking for people in their 20s trying to lose a high amount of weight and live a healthier life
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey girl! I'm in your age range and looking to lose a whole buttload of weight to do just what you're doing...be a healthier version of the already awesome us! Lets be accountabilibuddies! Robot Very Happy

Hope this helps!
And don't forget, if it does, remember to mark your question as solved!
-A

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

I am in my 30's but am looking for some people to keep me motivated with my steps if you want some friendly competition

Best Answer
I am 26 and I am looking for help as well. 🙂
Best Answer

Im in the same boat! Just bought my fitbit last night.. and im going to try as hard as humanly possible to lose as much as i can! its so difficult to stay motivated.. so glad other poeple are on here to help!

Best Answer

In the same boat!

Have struggled with weight loss for most part of my life and now I am ready to shed it.

Best Answer

Hey girl! I'm in your age range and looking to lose a whole buttload of weight to do just what you're doing...be a healthier version of the already awesome us! Lets be accountabilibuddies! Robot Very Happy

Hope this helps!
And don't forget, if it does, remember to mark your question as solved!
-A
Best Answer

Hey! Im trying to lose 20 pounds before my wedding at the end of August, It's in Hawaii so im looking to get my bikini body ready!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got my fit bit today and would love to encurage both you and I.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm 25 and also bought my fitbit yesterday. I'm currently lacking motivation to lose weight but I really have to! I lost 30lbs between January and June 2011, kept it off until May 2013 and ended up putting it all back on again (plus a little extra!) in the past year since moving in with my boyfriend! Would love some support and to support others!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey im trying to lose 20lbs by august as well!!!!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm in your age range too if you wanted too join! I have about 50-75 I want to lose. Add me if you like! Good luck!! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey Lady!

I just turned 22 and I could use a couple buddies on here as well 🙂 I am looking to lose 20 to 30 lbs ish. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm 24 and a former college athlete. I am trying to increase my activity and lose a few pounds along the way. I signed up to run in the Color Vibe 5k here in my hometown and the 8 week training program app I downloaded starts next week. I'm looking for some motivation to keep me on track. Would love to be an encouragment to others as well. Stay Active My Friends and Goodluck in your journey!

Best Answer
0 Votes