Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 lbs by 30!

Hello!

I am turning 30 on March 28th and have placed a challenge on myself Jan 1st to lose 30 by 30! Ihave been averaging about 2 lbs a week so I feel with a little more intensity and even more discipline I can achieve my goal! Wish me luck!! Post your short or long term goals below if you would like! We can help keep each other motivated!

Best Answer
31 REPLIES 31

I will join you! 30 by 30 sounds awesome. I have a fitbit Aria and my Charge HR is ordered. Today I weigh 189 So that means I should be 159, almost into a regular BMI. When do you want to weight in?

Best Answer

Well, my birthday is March 28th. I started 2015 at 278 (down from 315) and my goal is to be 248 lbs by my birthday! Do you want to do a once a month weigh in and then the final tally on my birthday?!?! I am so excited to do this!

Best Answer

Sounds good! Whenever you want to weigh in is cool with me. I thought you meant 30 by 30 weeks, sorry about that. Your Birthday is in 11 weeks, and I would have to lose 2.75 lbs a week, and I just don't think I can do that. My best is 2 lbs a week. I might not be able to lose all that weight in 11 weeks but I can try. I think it's more likly that I will lose 1.5 lbs a week, brining me to 16.5 lbs by your special day. Want to weigh in next month on the 9th? My weight today is 188.8.

Best Answer
0 Votes

sounds awesome! MY weight as of this morning is 275 lbs! So down 3 lbs since Jan 1st. Weigh in on the 9th sounds great! Good Luck!!!!

Best Answer

WoooHoo! 3lbs down already! You are off to a good start. Any plans for your Birthday? Maybe a little clothes shopping?>.<

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh yes! Lots of clothes shopping 🙂 I have to do a lot of that anymore!

Best Answer

I have a trip planed late February so I have even more reason to lose the weight 🙂 I have this dress that I am about 10 lbs away from being able to wear. I hope I can make it! 

Best Answer

You can do it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! How is it going over your side? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

This is great. I am turning 30 on April 18th and had the same goal as well of 30 by 30. I started on January 5th, however I do not have one of the fitbit scales. I have a new weight watchers scale and just log in my weight every morning.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello 123Letsgo 🙂 

What was you WI today? Our WI is set for Febuary 9th, but it is good to have a starting point. You got this! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

My weight in today is 148.4. I started at 155.5 on Jan 5th. Good Luck all! We can do this 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nice 123letsgo!

SW 189

CW 186.1

GW 120

3lbs! I am so happy 🙂  *doing happy dance*

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tagging because this should be interesting to follow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the next searcher of answers, mark a reply as Solved if it was, or a thumbs up if it was a good idea too.
Best Answer

Thanks Haybales!

Best Answer
0 Votes

down 6 lbs so far since Jan 1st, so only 4 lbs needed by the end of Jan to stay on track for my 30 lb by 30 goal! Keep up the good work! Hopefully more will want to join us!

Best Answer

WOOHOO Feisty! What are you doing to burn off so many pounds? I must know!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am running and doing things like squats and riding a stationary bike. My husband and I are planning on doing a 30 mile ultra race in Canada in August of 2016, so we are starting to train like beasts! Lots of hiking and trail running 🙂 

Best Answer

Good evening

Nice Fiesty 🙂 Now you have even more to motivate you! Hehe and brings even more meaning to 30 by 30, 30 miles 🙂

I have been off track for two days now, but I am renewed and am back to counting until Valentines Day. I did good on calories today and got in a little exercise. I am saving for a treadmill, a small compact one for my tiny condo. That way I could do as many 30 minute sessions as I want throughout the day. I should be able to get it by May. Maybe even get to that elusive 10,000 steps. 

Happy counting

Best Answer