Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

32 female, 6 weeks post partum with baby 2

Hello everyone. I'm a 32 year old female from Canada. I am six weeks post partum from my second baby. I ordered myself a nice bikini online and tried it on today and well... That was depressing! We don't have a full length mirror in my house so I never really realized how much work I have to do! I'm making a goal to lose 18 lbs which was my pre-pregnancy weight but I know I will have to do some weight training to tighten skin again.

Anyone else post partum looking to get back in shape? This is my first time posting here. Hoping to find some fitBit friends for inspiration 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@micfitcanada,

You can do this!!  Just keep at it.  You can add me if you want.  I am 36, with a 16 year old.. so not exactly in the same boat, but I did lose 45 lbs and do weight lifting.  I have lots of good experiences from that. Let us know how you do!

Best Answer
0 Votes

welcome to the forum @micfitcanada. Congratulations on your tiny human- he is a cutie!! Please use this link to find friends to help challenge and inspire you https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Be-Inspired/Looking-for-Fitbit-Friends-Find-some-here/m-p/1516425#U1......

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome! What a cute baby Congrats!

You can do it! Keep us posted!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also looking for a post partum weight loss group. I am 5 months post partum and haven't lost any notable weight since coming home from the hospital. 😞 I have 18 pounds to go to be at my pre-pregnancy weight as well. I despirately want to get back into my pre-pregnancy clothes and would love some inspiration. I had to have a C-section so I'm just now feeling ready to start working out again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi my name is Kirsty & I am 4 weeks pp had a beautiful baby girl on December 20th also my second I have a lovely 3 year old son 😊 I am 25 & would love to make friends I am from the UK & want to shift about 28lbs I have lost 40lbs before so hopefully will lose this weight.

Feel free to add me so we can keep each other motivated xxx 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Similar boat. I am 32. My daughter is 17 months. I had a big fear of losing my supply, so for the first year I ate all kinds of junk that was suppose to help milk supply. I did make it to a year 🙂 But now 5 months after that and I still have the weight. Before I had her I had lost 65lb with fitbit and kept it off for 2 years. I am about 15lb more than I was when I got pregnant, but I think I want to try and lose 30lb. Ive tried to restart a few times and keep failing, but so far so good this time. Heres to making it happen this time!

Best Answer
0 Votes