Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

70 Pound Weight Loss Goal

ANSWERED

Hey Yall,

I have Struggled with my Weight my Whole life and I'm wanting to get to a healthy weight and get my BMI in a heathly range as well.  My Current weight is 230 and I would like to seriously get down to 155-160 and I know it can be done.  I'm currently watching what I eat and how much I eat, I've started planning my lunches and doing portion control for every meal and I tell you it was hard at first but I've gotten used to it and I plan on keeping that and exercising everyday.  

My Fitbit Replacement is supposed to be here on Tuesday as my Last one broke and I tell you I miss it so much Can't wait.

Please feel free to add me as a friend as I can always use new friends to do Chanllenges with.

Take Care

Lisa

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

checking in this post again.

Progress is getting slower these days, on 13th July, i weight 202 pounds. lost 29 pounds so far, keep going!

feel free to add me, catalinasea@gmail.com

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

Sounds like you are on the right path! Hope you get your Fitbit soon!

Keep us posted! Happy stepping!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, this is the first msg i reply in this community, on 17th May, 2016, I decided to start losing weight with 231 pounds, it was a tough month for me but today, 29th June, 2016, i weight 208 pounds. I am still fat but at least i went from obsese to overweight. I do excerise everyday and follow diet plan from nutritionist. I do body check every 3 weeks to monitor my changes now.

I think the first day is the most important, once you started and seeing changes, I would keep going until im in much better shape. 

Good luck

Best Answer

Seems like you and I are on the exact same situation! I will be adding you to keep you motivated!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sounds great I'm so disgusted with the way I look and feel please feel free
to add me
Best Answer
0 Votes

hi! i have about the same weight to lose so please everyone feel free to add me too! Im not sure how to add online 😞 

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
What's your email I can add you
Best Answer
0 Votes
donnamaybullock@me.com

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Ok I sent you a request
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi everu one I have a little more to lose then that but I can always use motivation to keep me moving.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Please feel free to add me
Best Answer
0 Votes
What's your email
Best Answer
0 Votes
Lifefitness78@gmail.com
Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have struggled with my weight my entire life and I am now ready to make the commitment to get it off and keep it off. I know it can be done because seven years ago I lost 60 pounds but got frustrated when the weight started creeping back on and stopped following my routine (dumb move). so needless to say I am ready to make the long-term commitment to keep it off. I started off at 245 and I am down to 231 and would like to get to 155-160. I would like to join also if I can motivation is not a bad thing. Email is jae.moore24@gmail.com

Best Answer
donnamaybullock@me.com xxx

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Good Morning I will add you I started at 230 and I'm down to 227.8 I've
been walking 5 miles a day before work.
Best Answer

checking in this post again.

Progress is getting slower these days, on 13th July, i weight 202 pounds. lost 29 pounds so far, keep going!

feel free to add me, catalinasea@gmail.com

Best Answer

its almost another month, now weighting 194 pounds, lost 37 pounds in almost three months =D

Best Answer

You are doing so good!  You are an inspiration!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just joined on Sunday and Im starting at 272.8. I hoping to lose 100+ pounds within the next 18 months to 2 years. I would love a support group and if you all would add me to keep me motivated

Best Answer
0 Votes