Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

70's and need to lose 90 pounds

I am 71 and I am at my highest weight in my life. I am looking for someone similar. I would love to work together. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

The Fitbit can be helpful but it's what you do that makes the difference - I'm 71 too and walk for a mile every morning to get my 10,000 steps a day started, then during the day I work to get the 250+ steps an hour (3 minutes each hour on an elliptical) - so normally I always get 10,000 steps.  Meeting the daily water consumption can help a little and moderating your diet to eat less fatty things too - I've lost 40 lbs in the last two years, probably a result of reducing my diet a little and pushing my exercise up - not a lot but regularly all day.

I find the Fitbit monitoring quite educational, recording what I'm doing and helping me see how I'm going.

Best Answer
I would be more than happy to work with you. I have lots of issues and I am 74 years old.. I am a member of a lot of groups, and I am sure that I can find one that would work for you. I have sent you an invitation. Please look and see if you cannot find mine. I am listed as Linda M.
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, you can loss weight.

@Cindy4sons Charter Panorama wrote:

I am 71 and I am at my highest weight in my life. I am looking for someone similar. I would love to work together. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Cindy4sons.  I too would love to work with you . I have just turned 75 & I too have reached my highest level weight in all my life.

FehA

Ann Fehily
Best Answer
0 Votes

Can I too have an invitation please..

I too am at my highest ever & have lots of issues .

FehA

Ann Fehily
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is inspiring!! I love the thought of being 70 and still being active and willing to take on a challenge and seeking others to walk alongside you. I am only 38, but I am the biggest I have ever been and love this fitbit community for coming alongside me several times over the years while I worked on my health. You are welcome to friend me if you want, even though I am not in the criteria you were looking for. I'd love to cheer you on! How is your journey going so far. I see you posted this a few months ago. 🙂 Keep inspiring us - if you can have a positive can do attitude - certainly us middlers can too!

Best Answer
0 Votes