Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accountability....50 plus......sustainable weight loss

Being older that 50, you see us all everywhere you go...that tummy, the extra weight.  I've learned lots this year.  

One of my most favorite things I've used is having accountability....

can we start a group here?  

ON MONDAYS...or Sunday night...:)

choose three things you want to change or work on for the week.  We all know what we are succeeding at and what we aren't doing.  Choosing a simple GOAL....of 3 things to do...like more water, mixing up a workout, adjusting our calorie/carb intake....and keeping it simple...Just telling someone gives me a strength....a secret that helps me succeed.  

Let me know if you are game...

as it is TUESDAY...

I will start.

1.  calorie cycling...I discovered I was probably eating too little so, I have two days I'm going to EAT>>>>and record the MORE calories...

2.  Apple cider vinegar...I will take a daily dose...it really does make my joints feel better and it helps glucose levels..

3.  exercise...I need to mix it up and reacquaint myself with the weight machine in the workout room.

ALWAYS...

MARY

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

wow, using this tool has helped me greatly this year...

I'm 15 lbs down since january....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mary,

Are you still at it? I've had a Fitbit for a few years and am now using the logging function again to address some needed weight loss. Finding even that accountability very useful.

Betsey

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the community, @Bruteforcegrl! You and @MaryFolse may want to consider joining the Weekly Weigh-In topic, which is great for accountability and peer support IMO. You can jump in at any time, by simply replying to any existing post to the topic. You can check the opening post for an example of how to format your post, though nothing prevents you from being creative.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes