Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After Baby Weight loss

ANSWERED

I had my second baby 11 months ago.  My first baby I lost weight with in 6 months.  I have been dieting and walking for a while but I started walking with the fit bit 2 months ago.  I feel like I am smaller but I haven't lost a pound I eat about 2000 calories a day and burn at least 2500 and I walk at least 40 min a day sometimes more.  I also average about 8000 steps a day.  Can anyone give me advise on what I am doing wrong.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @JESICALYNN1,

The calories burned is an estimation, and accurately tracking food intake is problematic also.

The best you probably can do is further reduce calories. I would subtract another 250 per day, or increase the length of walks. But one side of the equation or the other will have to be adjusted if you haven't lost weight.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @JESICALYNN1,

The calories burned is an estimation, and accurately tracking food intake is problematic also.

The best you probably can do is further reduce calories. I would subtract another 250 per day, or increase the length of walks. But one side of the equation or the other will have to be adjusted if you haven't lost weight.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes