Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone on weightwatchers?

I've lost 30lbs since March by following the weight watchers plan. I still have 10.5lb to lose & I'm hoping my wee fitbit guy can help. Bought the flex 🙂

Anyone want to be my friend?
Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hello,

I am following weightwatchers and have lost 10lbs since joining in September. I just started wearing the Fitbit Charge and  am hoping that it will help keep me motivated to keep moving.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been a lifetime member of weight watchers since 8/12 and things this year are getting more difficult to maintain.  I tried using the weight watcher active link but was not giving me the info  I wanted or needed and was costing a monthly fee.  I dropped that and I now havve the fitbit flex - luv it - and hoping it gives me that boost that I need to get excited about my maintaining again.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Am doing weight watchers
Xx
Best Answer

Hi

I joined Weight Watchers April 2013, I followed the plan on and off but not seriously until the summer of this year when I really knuckeled down.  I've lost 50lb since joining (I'd already lost 10lb on my own pre 2013) and recently got my 50lb certificate.  I've got approx another 67lb to go and am happy to keep chipping away as I've come to realise everything is a choice, do I want what I'm going to eat as much as the feeling of loosing weight or maintaining.  I bought my fitbit last week so am excited to see how this can help me.  I've got a WW pedometer and love that but I'm seeing a big difference between the two.  Fitbit shows a lot less steps compared to the WW pedometer and I noticed at times when I'm walking round it's not registered the step... someone said walk faster, but I'm a dog groomer so walk round the table at the speed needed to cut the dogs 😄

Would also like some friends to help keep motivated, and to motivate in return.

Best Answer
Yes, I would. We all need each other's support. I am in ww also.
Best Answer
0 Votes

There is a very supportive group here as well

https://www.fitbit.com/group/228TND

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

I love it that you can link your FitBit with WW eTools. It will translate your steps into activity points. I was using both ActiveLink and the FitBit, but now that I can track activity points with the FitBit, I decided to abandon ActiveLink, saving $5 a month.

Best Answer
0 Votes