Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calorie Budget Confusion

How can I be overbudget in calories while at the same time have 81 calories left? How does this work?
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

That particular tile is pretty useless in my opinion.  It is a running tally of calories consumed vs. calories expended at the time you launch the dashboard.  By the time the night is over you will probably be showing "in the zone" as you will have expended calories by merely existing.

Best Answer

I'm kind of a micromanager when it comes to my fitness, and even I agree with a lot of folks that the tile is needlessley confusing. I dumped it from my dashboard and am much happier now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Everyday I have been using the Fitbit Flex I finish at the end of the day under the calorie number they recommend for me to have. I have not yet gone into the Goal or over budget. I have noticed the change in both fat gram intake and calories with the board and tracking. Also with my uniform pants being slightly looser. I have lost weight in the past by watching my Fat Grams and keeping track per day of what I was intaking, however not the calories. At the time in the late 90's there was no Fitbit and I lost 90 pounds. I was walking and tossed the pop/soda (depending where your from.) I wish you the best in your journey.

Best Answer
0 Votes