Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Challenge

Are there any Fitbit users interested in a challenge just for walkers trying to lose weight and get fit?  I would love to form a group and really keep one another motivated.  Anyone interested?

Best Answer
21 REPLIES 21

yes me:}

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sure!!! As long as we encourage each other.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good, would it be alright if I friend requested you?  Do you accumulate your steps just from walking or walking and jogging.  I love the thought of a challenge, but i stand a chance against runners.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just did, let me know if it worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I walk, do ellipitcal and aqua aerobics.  I'm working on my swimming to builld up my laps to the old days.  Anything to combat my chocolate habit. Smiley Very Happy 

@ugojo wrote:

Good, would it be alright if I friend requested you?  Do you accumulate your steps just from walking or walking and jogging.  I love the thought of a challenge, but i stand a chance against runners.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay in reality, I used to walk marathons and 1/2 marathons. And I'm trying to get there again, but after this last back surgery I don't know if it's going to be possible.  So now I'm just trying to stay moving and loose the 23 year old baby weight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would be interested!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you know how to create a group?

Best Answer
0 Votes

yes i would  like to take part in the challange

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would be very interested!

Best Answer
0 Votes

NOPE!

Best Answer
0 Votes

count me in...I try for 10.grand a day

Best Answer
0 Votes

i would be. but i also accumilate my steps with running. is that ok? or did u have more walking in mind?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got my Charge HR.  Had a flex but the bands kept breaking.  Anyway, I would like to be part of a challenge.  I mostly walk, but have been wanting to get back to circuit training and treadmill at the Y.  Ugojo, let me know what is up with your effort to form a group.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Challenges feature is motivating for those using the Fitbit app on their mobile device.  Up to 10 Fitbit friends at a time can join a challenge.  Challenges have group chat and rank friends by their progress for the day, week or weekend depending on the type of challenge.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm new to Fitbit and the forum would love to do this! I"m currently on a walk/jog program this would be cool
2015 Fitbit flex (retired) Charge HR /Blaze/Aria 2016 Put one foot in front of the other..and REPEAT
Best Answer
0 Votes

I would be interested if it's a group of only walkers

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looks like you have gotten quite a bit of interest.  So, when are you going to add some folks to a group challenge, and let's get it going.  I'm in for one....

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got my FitBit and I would love to join your challenge.  I am an avid walker and want to get more fit.

Best Answer
0 Votes