Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes

ANSWERED
Hi I am new. Today is my 7th day of eating better and using fit bit. My diet before this was awful. I have noticed I feel very tired and have even come out in spots? Is this my body adjusting? Because I am so used to eating bad especially comfort eating I am finding it hard. I just can't wait to have more energy. Today I even went the gym in the first time in forever. Will it get easier as in more routine? Thanks xx
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Family @Wizbit! Kudos on making the change to live healthier and get more energy Smiley Very Happy

Your body will eventually adjust to your diet, but make sure you are within a healthy caloric deficit to achieve weight loss at a steady and comfortable pace. It will get easier with time!

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Wizbit wrote:
Hi I am new. Today is my 7th day of eating better and using fit bit. My diet before this was awful. I have noticed I feel very tired and have even come out in spots? Is this my body adjusting? Because I am so used to eating bad especially comfort eating I am finding it hard. I just can't wait to have more energy. Today I even went the gym in the first time in forever. Will it get easier as in more routine? Thanks xx

Yes Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Family @Wizbit! Kudos on making the change to live healthier and get more energy Smiley Very Happy

Your body will eventually adjust to your diet, but make sure you are within a healthy caloric deficit to achieve weight loss at a steady and comfortable pace. It will get easier with time!

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks both, have done some reading and yeah I think am having a bit of a detox which has got to be a good thing.  Just hope these spots clear soon and I get some energy back!  🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes