Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the measurements from lbs for weight to be recorded

ANSWERED

Can some one tell me how to change the measurement from lbs so I can record my weight loss 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Littlechicke27, I am not 100% sure what you are asking, but if you would rather see your weight in kg or stones rather than lbs, on your app choose "account" (that's the icon that is meant to look a bit like an ID card -- a rectangle with a circle and some lines), and on the next screen scroll down to "Advanced settings" then choose "units".  

If you are using the web based profile go here and scroll down to units.  Be sure to save any changes.

I hope this helps!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @Littlechicke27, I am not 100% sure what you are asking, but if you would rather see your weight in kg or stones rather than lbs, on your app choose "account" (that's the icon that is meant to look a bit like an ID card -- a rectangle with a circle and some lines), and on the next screen scroll down to "Advanced settings" then choose "units".  

If you are using the web based profile go here and scroll down to units.  Be sure to save any changes.

I hope this helps!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you got it now
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Littlechicke27 I am happy Julia's suggestion worked and welcome to the forums! I am going mark her answer as your solution since all worked out..

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes