Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chats, Challenges & Laughs 2nd home

ANSWERED

For all my Chats, Challenges & Laughs peeps! Since we can't get on the threads I thought I would start a discussion area for us. We may not be able to keep track of points standings easily but we can still talk.

I miss you!

Best Answer
2,024 REPLIES 2,024

Fri - 2 pts

Best Answer
0 Votes

3 for Friday, missed posting and logging

Steps =  14577

Exercise = 40 min brisk walk with daughter and dog, 30 min on treadmill with intense hill and speed intervals

Current weight = 160.2

I've been so lost lately with no strong purpose for my days. Have been binge eating to fill the void. NO MORE.

I love reading your stories and goings on so much. Thank you for sharing. Sending love to all.

Loving this book, very relevant for changing habits food and exercise habits.

Image result for brian tracy no excuses

Best Answer
0 Votes

3 pts Thursday and Friday , 4 pts for Saturday

Best Answer
0 Votes

4 for Friday... I think...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sat - 2 pts

Binging 2 days now

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sherry, looks good! I'll check it out.

3 for Saturday. I hurt my back. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

3 points for Sunday

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried to post last Saturday but my reply wouldn’t go through. 

I definitely have a cold. Sore throat is better but now I’m congested and wear out easily. 

Plan for Sunday afternoon is to plan meals and sew while I watch spring training baseball. I also need to exercise every morning, no matter how I feel. Even a slow walk on the treadmill should be doable even if I’m congested. 

I really need to tone up/lose weight or buy bigger clothes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sun - 2 pts

Last three days eating a lot.  Just when I thought I had it all together for the rest of my life. Guess I forgot that I'll never be completely free of bad habits if I don't watch it.  One day at a time.  One minute at a time.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

4 for Sunday unless we're doing a free point, in which case 5.

I did good today. I even marched in front of a movie for a bit to hit my step goal.

Best Answer

2 points for Thursday

0 points for Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Had a pretty good weekend. Hubby had his CT scan Friday (waiting on results), got to sleep in on Saturday. Hubby was doing well so we went gym shoe shopping for both of us. I usually get Skechers but came home this time with New Balance. I had to try on 4 or 5 pairs to find one comfortable enough to buy. He found one he liked the looks of, tried them on and said "These will do". Men have it so easy (sorry Steve).

Eating was bad last week with high salt content the second half of the week:

USW- 215.0 (2/4/14)

LW- 208.0

CW- 210.0

UGW- 150

Feeling much better today so will see what I can accomplish. Onward and downward!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good morning everyone 🙂

Up 1.5 lbs from last week, due to 3 days of overeating and not much movement.

8:08AM and I'm still on track lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sunday - 4 (I'm taking Sunday freebie but didn't hit my step goal)

Monday morning with a Nyquil hangover so I slept in.  I guess I need to take it based on the time I want to get up instead of bedtime.  No workout but I did change the sheets and fix my healthy breakfast and lunch.

My brother and his wife are taking us to Texas Roadhouse tonight as a thank you.  It's one of the few places that I eat the bread because the rolls are SOOOO amazing with the honey butter!  So to make up for the bread, I'm skipping potatoes and having a steak kabob with vegetables and a side of green beans.  Of course, the best laid plans of mice and men . . .

Best Answer
0 Votes

That's a good plan, Elaine. You can do it!

CJ - good for you for owning it! Amen to the one day at a time, one minute at a time idea. Btw, I literally GASPED when I read the part of your story about a guy who said he'd marry you if you lost 10 pounds. WHOA. NELLY. Glad he's history.

Celeste - keep us posted on the results of your husband's CT scan. I have foot problems and wear doc recommended New Balance 928s. Anything else and I hurt.

Jan - have you gotten results from your mom's biopsy?

KD - way to go on the movie marching! I am impressed!

Sending love to all!

Best Answer

4 for Sunday, missed posting

Day 3, Sunday

Carbs = 45 - had extra in lieu of 3 hour bike ride

Calories = 1353 - WAY under since I burned 1400 calories just on bike ride

Steps = 6229

Exercise = 25 mile bike ride!!!

Weight = 158, down 2.2lbs since Fri AM, but up from low of 155.6 on March 5th

Goals:

Next Tues weigh in = 156 or less

Cardio x 6 for week

Lifting x 2 for week

Head back toward keto with carbs 50g/day or less

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mon 3 pts

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 for monday
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry I've been MIA. Lots going on and my energy level has been virtually non existent.

Saturday = 3 (No logging and missed steps)

Sunday = 1 (free point)

Monday = 3 (No logging, no posting)

I don't want to jinx it, but I was able to read the postings in our "old" Activity Group "home". Wanted to come here before I did a test post there to see if anyone else had noticed - I check there first every time I come to post "just in case".

CJ - I too have had several days of snack binges... just as I was starting to feel that I was finally in control. Like you, this is going to be a lifetime struggle for me, but like you, there is no way I'm giving up - it's not about being perfect, it's about forgiving myself and moving on to better choices.

KD - I hope you're feeling better soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

.... I just posted to the "old forum". My post "stuck" and after logging off and back on again, I was able to see it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think our 'real' home is back up and working. I see others posts and posted myself. Hoping this is a permanent fix.

Just in case: 1 point for Monday - did not log

But here we on on the first day of Spring and I'm ready to re-commit to treating myself better and striving harder for a 5 point streak. 

Best Answer
0 Votes