Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chats, Challenges & Laughs 2nd home

ANSWERED

For all my Chats, Challenges & Laughs peeps! Since we can't get on the threads I thought I would start a discussion area for us. We may not be able to keep track of points standings easily but we can still talk.

I miss you!

Best Answer
2,024 REPLIES 2,024

5 for Sunday, Day 4

Carbs = 13, 5% on target

Calories = 1186

Steps = 12957

Exercise = 30 min brisk walk, 30 min slow jog with light intervals and incline

Weight = 157.6, a new low!

Best Answer

First day - 'a huffin' & a puffinFirst day - 'a huffin' & a puffin

Best Answer

Loving the pictures!

@ANTIGONI - Congrats to your midget! That's awesome! 

@CJ_Here - I would definitely be huffin' and a puffin' too. LOL! You are a rock star!

@sherryoglesby - I was expecting this to be a temporary home until the activity groups get fixed but if people want to go to Facebook, let us know where please. 🙂

2 points Friday

0 Saturday and Sunday

Best Answer
0 Votes

Snow shoeing LOVE IT!!! That is awesome!!! Is it hunting season? Being in the woods in the snow is a favorite thing for me. Speaking of snow, look at my grandson hamming it up during our last snow:

20180116_115523.jpg

Celeste - I gotcha on the temporary home business. I just hope we can all stay together.

Best Answer

To CJ ==>> We bought snow shoes for the kids , But I rather be on X-country skiis

Best Answer
0 Votes

love seeing all the photos!  FaceBook would be fine with me.  We don't have any snow where I live...but when I lived in Rochester, NY we did cross-country skiing and snow shoeing.  Yo can't beat a clear cold morning with fresh snow and the perfect ski wax.

Best Answer

I just realized that today marks 3 years with my fitbit.

CJ - To quote my fitbit leader "it's not a race". Everyone makes changes at their own pace. She recently told us about an older gentlman in one of her other groups who lost 65 pounds on weight watchers... over the course of 7 years! Based on my 2017 results, I'm on a similar pace, but I'm also looking at ways to accelerate the pace.

Loving all the pictures! I've never been on snow shoes. I did a little bit of cross country skiing when I was in college and really enjoyed it. If I still lived where I grew up, I'd have more of an opportunity to do both.

I'm not on Facebook but if the majority want to go there, I guess I'll have to take a crash course...

Best Answer
0 Votes

4 pts for Monday

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 for Monday
Best Answer
0 Votes

3 points for Tuesday 13/2

Best Answer
0 Votes

5 points for Monday. 

Since we’re now a smaller group than when teams were set up and our posting is all in one place, I’ll try to compile points and list the leaders once a week. 

A private group is fine with me but you’ve probably noticed that I’m not tech savvy. 

I also love the pictures. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

5 points for Monday and I already have a 35 minute cardio workout under my belt for today.

Having to track my nutrition for the Biggest Winner competition that I am part of at work will hopefully help turn that into a more consistent habit for me. After just over a week, It's already getting me thinking about what changes I need to make. Of course thinking about them and actually making them are two very different things.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Monday - 3 pts

I can't remember the 5 (rarely hit it) - Logging, Posting, Water, ____________?______________?

I think there's 30 minutes exercise ... oh, (hit head) steps!

Hmmm, guess I'll have to dust off my fitbit.

I used to love X-country skiing, but as I gained weight, my high arches did me in.  Right now with my weight, I have to have longer snowshoes.  I'm so excited to get down to 'little shoes' by next winter.  No, Sherry, it's not hunting season - I just grabbed warm LOL  It was in through woods and some open areas.  We are renting 23 acres so there's a lot of ground to explore.  And, a good work out trying to work around the fallen trees, new growth, etc.

Best Answer
0 Votes

PS - Your grandson is adorable!  This year, everyone is enjoying snow.

Also, I need to look around.  I am not a 'jogger' - not sure where that comes from.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Points: Posting, tracking food, 64 Oz water, step goal met, and 30 minutes of exercise.
Saturday is Step Saturday with a higher step goal instead of 30 minutes; Sunday challenge (or freebie) instead of 30 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

CJ - I believe the "Jogger" status is tied to the number of times you've posted. Many of us who have just a few more posts than you are "Recovery Runners" and I noticed a few with even more posts are "Striders".  The only control we have over that label is how often we post. Quite honestly I could care less about that sort of thing, but... (I best keep the rest of my thoughts to myself)!

Best Answer

2 points for Monday

Loving all the interaction going on here - and the pictures!

@MargaretG139 - I never pay attention to the status titles. I think they are just fluff to make you feel better about posting often. I would rather they put their effort into fixing the group problem - it's across all groups and I'm surprised that they haven't even addressed it with an announcement that they are aware of it.

Lent starts tomorrow and I think I'm going to take it as an opportunity to work on my consistency across several areas starting with the continued decluttering/cleaning of my house. If I follow that, I should be moving more which will in turn increase my steps and help with decluttering more weight. 

February 4th was my 4 year anniversary with Fitbit and I totally missed it. And my faithful (original) Flex carries on!

Best Answer
0 Votes

5 for Mon

Day 5

18 Carbs

1150 Calories

Steps 13124

Exercise 20 min jog, 40 min walk

Best Answer
0 Votes

Celeste - good for you on the Lent goals. 

CJ - thank you (about my grandson), and I'm wondering how you are liking WW "Connect" feed.

Margaret - are you still doing the morning workouts?

Waving hello to all!

Best Answer
0 Votes

4 pts for Tuesday

Best Answer
0 Votes