Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas 2017 Weight Loss Challenge

Merry Christmas to ME!

I have a goal of 15 pounds off by Christmas.  There are 17 weeks between now and then... and I CAN DO THIS!

My History... 9/2010 to 9/2012 I lost 105# on Weight Watchers!  Currently I have 53.6 # off and would LOVE to get back to where I was. I truly believe in the program and it worked for me... and it will again. I just have to work at it... vs just saying it!  I love to walk... STEPS are awesome.  Daily Goal is 11,000 steps, but I have not been great at it lately!

Does anyone want to join me and share your trials and tribulations along the way?  Motivate each other to strive to do better... Challenge each other along the way...  

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I'm in!  My goal is about 20 pounds.  I have my fifth anniversary coming up in Dec, along with grad school graduation and a vaca to Hawaii!  I want to be back where I was five years ago.  I have lost and gained 5-10 pounds here and there but have gradually increased to about 20 over where I want to be.  Last time, p90x and a lot of solo dinners (pre-marriage) got me to the weight I was happy with.  Now I have to contend with a desk job and dinners with a spouse, so I'm trying to counteract with exercise.  I'm finding it so difficult to get up in the morning to go exercise before work, though.

Best Answer
AWESOME! I is wonderful to have someone else to relate to when it comes to
these challenges. The more support we have... the better we do!

Sounds like you have some great things happening for you come December...
and a VACA to Hawaii will be a great REWARD!!! Finding that ACTIVITY time
is HARD!

I do attempt to take a 30-45 min break during the workday for a walk at
least 2-3 times during the week. It is a quick 2 mile jaunt and makes me
feel better.

EARLY AM for me is 4:00 if I want to exercise... it just doesn't happen.
After work... sometimes, but my husband and I are raising our 5 yr old
grandson and this 54 yr old gets tired! My challenges are activity time
and senseless eating!

Well... downward we go... to the holidays!
We can do this!!
Best Answer
0 Votes