Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas Step Challenge

Hi Everyone, 

I dont know about you but i can say that the closer it gets to Christmas the less motivation i have to work out or get stepping. So i thought, why not set up a challenge to keep myself and others on track before the Christmas time (and huge Christmas dinner). 

So the challenge is to set a step goal and try and keep to it until December 25th. 

I will be setting my goal at 10.000! 

Let me know what your goals are and hopefully we can motivate each other to stay on track! 🙂

Best Answer
18 REPLIES 18

Ok sounds good count me in. I will shoot for 10,000 a day also. hard to do here in Indiana when it gets cold and snow starts, and with a desk job. When do we start? I will do the best I can. 

Moderator edit: removed all caps 

Best Answer
I know the feeling! The cold and a desk job make the goal of 10.000 steps challenging, but possible with commitment thankfully!

Good question. Sept 25th the challenge starts!
Gives a full two months of hard work 🙂
Best Answer

Would I be able to join your challenge to?

Christmas is my weakness...!

Best Answer

@leighNL I can relate to this as well so count me in! It is very hard for me to reach 10K steps a day and I know I have to be more active. The only thing I can do while I'm at  work is take the longest road toward the bathroom or cafeteria hahaha! Robot tongue

Good luck to all of you!

Melissa | Community Moderator, Fitbit

How are you fitbitting with your (pet) best friend? Show us!

Best Answer

Count me in!!!

Best Answer

Count me in,10K a day might be tough since I work in an office.  Just means I have to push a little harder in the evening after I get home from work.

Best Answer

How is everyones steps going?

I've just sent some friend requests so if you get random requests - its just me!

Best Answer

@leighNL This is a great initiative! Have you created a group already? You should! This way we can compare our steps and make sure that we're getting there together 😄

In case you want to create a group find how to in this link, and share it with us! 

I almost forget, count me in! 😄

Best Answer

Great idea!! 

I have created a group where we can keep up with each others progress now. It can be found under the name: Christmas Step Challenge. 

Best Answer

@leighNL Thank you, that's awesome! I've already joined the group 🙂

For the ones who want to join here is the link to the group: https://www.fitbit.com/group/22H85C

Let's keep walking Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Joined! Thank you for this great idea @leighNLSmiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

Thanks for the challenge and for letting me join!!!  Want to do at least 10,000 per day!!! I live in Wyoming, USA and the weather gets pretty "brutal" here in the winter so it will be a "challenge" for sure!!!

Best Answer

My goal is to keep on getting 10,000 or more steps a day becuase I am already at 122 days of 10000 steps continuously.

Best Answer
Wow that is great!!! Keep it up!!! That give me inspiration also!!! Thanks!!
Best Answer

I'd like to join too.  I just replaced my long lost tracker and need to get moving.  I'm setting a goal of 10,000 per day. 

Best Answer

Great idea!!! Just joined 

Best Answer

count me in for 10,000 not sure how to join

Best Answer

Yay! we have more members 😄

@greenandgroovy  you can join by clicking on this link https://www.fitbit.com/group/22H85C

Best Answer
0 Votes