Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create weight goal based on historical weight.

ANSWERED

Hi all, looking for some help on creating a weight goal.

I'd like my weight goal to commence tracking kg's lost from 15th April 2020.

When I choose to "Set New Weight Goal" - it simply starts tracking weight lost from today, which will be 0. In actual fact, I've lost 3kgs since I first got my Versa & Aria scales since 15/04/2020.

I want my goal progress tile to say:

3kg lost since 15/04. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @kristablanks -- it is harder than it needs to be (and hard to describe), but you can still do it ...

Starting at the dashboard on your computer (not the phone app) -> dinner plate -> see more -> second box in the food logging page is "Food Plan" click one of the gray arrows in that box until the title changes to "Plan Summary" then click Edit Plan

click the edit link after the date to change the dateclick the edit link after the date to change the date

 Once you click the edit button on this box above you get the following screen where you can change your starting date and weight

Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 10.02.24 PM.png

Make sure you hit 'save' after change the start date and weight.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @kristablanks -- it is harder than it needs to be (and hard to describe), but you can still do it ...

Starting at the dashboard on your computer (not the phone app) -> dinner plate -> see more -> second box in the food logging page is "Food Plan" click one of the gray arrows in that box until the title changes to "Plan Summary" then click Edit Plan

click the edit link after the date to change the dateclick the edit link after the date to change the date

 Once you click the edit button on this box above you get the following screen where you can change your starting date and weight

Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 10.02.24 PM.png

Make sure you hit 'save' after change the start date and weight.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Best Answer

oh my gosh, thankyou @Baltoscott ! This worked perfectly 🙂

I agree - so much harder than it should be! 

Best Answer

That's great.  And congrats on the 3kgs loss. Nice that your dashboard is acknowledging your efforts now!

Scott | Baltimore MD

Best Answer
0 Votes