Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard counting up my calories

Can I start over, I think this has added up all my overages and taken away from the next day.  Then I stopped tracking and its all out of whack.  Also not sure when to charge, wont track sleep if I do at night of course.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

If your unit requires X hours to charge, then that’s X hours of missed tracking. No getting around that, so pick the time when tracking is least critical to you. 

Best Answer

Agree with @Daveg22152.  Just adding that there is no need to charge to 100% every time.  I often will charge for 10 or 15 minutes while getting ready for bed, which is plenty of time to increase total charge by 25% or more, and then put it back on so it will record my sleep.   

Every once and a while, just to keep the battery conditioned over its full range, let it get close to completely flat and then charge for a couple of hours to get to 100%. A good time to do might be while you are watching TV or a movie or some similar time period when you don't move much, but you also are not trying to track sleep.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks all for the advice on charging.  What about the calorie counter?  Based on my weightloss goals it showed I should have 1200 calories a day.  Because I missed so many days I feel like the total went down to 795 calories because it was not showing any calories expended since I had it off for several days.  Soooo how do I start over fresh, so it doesnt take into account the lack of movement, or is that not what is happening.?

Best Answer
0 Votes