Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you only get the weight loss badges with the Fitbit scale?

I'm up to 5.2 lbs lost, but, didn't get the 5 lb badge. I was kinda looking forward to it.. lol  Are the badges just for people using the Aria scale? Additionally, I usually log my weight on a desktop and not in the app. I'm not sure if that makes a difference either. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

You shouldn't need the Aria to get weight loss badges as far as I know. Where you log your weight shouldn't make a difference either.
I've gotten all of mine just through logging my weight from the beginning. Mine are in kgs, but it shouldn't make a difference, since the lbs badges are every 5 lbs.

I know there's been a bit of weirding out happening with the weight loss badges, but if you keep having an issue, you should contact customer support so they can look into it.

Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I use the computer to log weights and don't use an Aria scale.  It seems to me that sometimes you need to go away from the site and go back.

Anne | Rural Ontario, Canada

Ionic (gifted), Alta HR (gifted), Charge 2, Flex 2, Charge HR, One, Blaze (retired), Trendweight.com,

Down 150 pounds from my top weight (and still going), sharing my experiences here to try and help others.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, I logged my weight on the app today just for the heck of it and my 5 lb badge popped up.. lol  Hopefully now it works on both places because I sure don't want to log in the app on a regular basis. 

Best Answer
0 Votes