Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easter weight loss! Post your goals

Hi 

Post your Easter goals in here, we have 6 weeks!

SW 244LB

CW 234LB

GW 222LB

Best Answer
36 REPLIES 36

You are all doing so well!  I myself have not lost any weight this week, but I have lost inches.  So I am not getting too worked up about it.  Still at 219.  9 pounds to go.

Best Answer
0 Votes
oops, after a lovely weekend away I've gained 2lb this week! I'm back up to 232lb but it was a lovely weekend, it'll soon come back off, there's no point in any of this work if life can't be enjoyed!
Best Answer
Update

SW 307
CW 256
GW under 250 for easter

Wood I passed the magic minus 50!!!!
Best Answer
I meant woo 😉
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm super late to this thread, but here goes.

SW 281

CW 275

GW 269

May seem like a bunch, but I'm just starting, so I'm expecting the 1st ten or so to drop pretty quickly. 🙂

Stay focused!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Down another pound ... 4 to go!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Down to 212.  2 more pounds to go.  Might make it after all.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dropped to 272 yesterday. My goal may be within reach!

Stay focused!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Started this Easter goal at 223 pounds

My Easter Goal was to be 210 pounds

I did it!!!!   210 pounds!!!   Yay!!!!

Best Answer

Down 2 more ... 2 to go!!Smiley LOL

Best Answer
0 Votes
Well done MLad and everyone else!

Unfortunately I'm nowhere near my target, after 3 ridiculously stressful weeks where my 2 year old had a cancer scare, its looking less likely but they wont give us a final decision till late may, ive managed to bounce around the same 2lb, im pretty pleased that after days of hospital and junk eating and generally being stressed i managed not to regain what ive lost but im finishing this challenge at 230lb still 4lb down from the start. anyone fancy a 4th July challenge?
Best Answer
0 Votes

SW 106kg
CW 100kg
GW 097kg

I got it, the first time a week ago, although I lack the daily dedication of the first month and my daily weight can now jump up or down by a pound, but over a month there is still a clear trend. If my fat pinching is to be believed I am building up some lean weight, maybe I should cut on exercices 🙂

Deafworm, I hope you get a less stressfull and more succesfull spring

Best Answer
0 Votes
well done young, thank you, today has been one of those everything is going wrong days so im about to go on the treadmill while my littlies paint and try to feel a bit better!

Ive set up the 4th July thread now 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

Never reached my Easter Goal weight but only by 1 pound so I'm not disappointed ... bring on the next challenge!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
well done newfie, im all for a bit of perspective in these goals, i cant see the point in losing the weight if I forget to live!
Best Answer
0 Votes

awesome job  I hope I can do it!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes