Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit Flex vs MyFitness Pal??

what makes flex any better than an app like myfiness pal?

seems like myfitness does everything fitbit flex does ... cept track sleep?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

yea, i'm beginning to think the same thing...trying out sleep feature tonight to see if it's worth it!

Best Answer
0 Votes
You can track your food on both but your flex looks at what you've actually done not your estimations (if you change your stride length so it's accurate) the flex helps you be more competitive too as you're constantly compared to your friends on here. Though I do have both. Would rather give up my flex than MFP if I could only have one. 🙂
Best Answer

I agree with the previous poster.  I have the Fitbit Force and also use MyFitnessPal.  I have found MFP has a much more indepth food database and easier to add your own custom foods/recipes.  While both FitBit and MFP estimate your daily burns based on averages, the FitBit should be a little more accurate.  However, I still go one step further and use a Garmin Forerunner 210 with HRM during my workouts to get the most accurate calorie burn available (short of spending lots of time and money finding out my specific caloric burn rate).  Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

fitbit flex is better app than my fitness pal. first if you are using fitbit so you should use their own app because it is more compatible with these devices.

Best Answer
0 Votes