Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit & Instagram?

Any fitbitters here, also on instagram??? Some of the weightloss accounts that I am following are so inspirational, would love to have some of the same friends in both places, add me here and  there....bumblybee69

Best Answer
15 REPLIES 15

Hi, My name is Serge and I am from Kiev, Ukraine. Bought my Charge almost a month ago. Before almost for 4 month I used Jawbone UP24. 

My instagram is http://instagram.com/galtua/ sometimes post photos from trainings.

If you want lets be friends

Best Answer
0 Votes

I post a lot of food/recipes and sometimes workouts!

My instagram is here 

Competitive Crossfitter
Novice Runner
Getting Better EVERY Day
Best Answer
0 Votes

i was going to post about this, good thing i checked!! I am brifitlife ... add me and ill add back, unless i add you first once i get home! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

My instagram username is: linnapee

I don't really post about my everyday workouts and stuff, but I post a lot about my hiking advenutures on the weekends. Lots of ideas of where to go if you're in Adelaide 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I post a picture every time I run or exercise outside. My instagram name is leahusry. Feel free to add me on here and on there.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@schmidt.courtney on insta for some rad hiking pics/inspiration

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm @hayleycreates

I was thinking that maybe if I did start posting more on Instagram about my journey I might feel more connected and sense of personal ownership.  You know really putting it out there.

I'd love to have fitbit friends also on Instag.

My path isn't always straight or clear, but at least I'm on the way somewhere.
SW 263 CW 248.6 GW 160
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey Everyone you can follow me at FitbitNelly 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am on Instagram as @dvcdank

@Bumblybee69 wrote:

Any fitbitters here, also on instagram??? Some of the weightloss accounts that I am following are so inspirational, would love to have some of the same friends in both places, add me here and  there....bumblybee69

Best Answer
0 Votes

My users name on instagram: anna.nyz

I post a lot of food/recipes. Clean eating, some paleo. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

For motivation and encouragement from other FitBit users, follow my instagram @fitbitfiend !! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Anyone can feel free to follow me on IG..   heineken626

Best Answer
0 Votes

Active Instagrammer here! Smiley Very Happy Follow me @tayo_k

Will follow friendly Fitbitters back, always great seeing what others post!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Health and fitness is what I mainly post about. I try to post daily fitspiration. Feel free to follow me. @Dani_B_Fit89
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone...I am fairly new to instagram (but, loving it) ~ please feel free to add me as well 🙂

@mmsilvia118

HeartHeartHeart

Best Answer
0 Votes