Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friends on a weight loss journey

Hi There

I'm Sally and I got my Fitbit last Sunday (26th October).  I'm trying to lose a couple of stone in weight.  If you are trying to lose weight and would like some friendly encouragement along the way please add me as a friend and we can motivate each other.  Here's to being thinner and fitter!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I know that it is easyer to just eat anything but if you will truly watch how much you eat at one time then you wil lbe able to cut back what you eat and  feel good about not over eating.

Best Answer

Hello, I am also new to fitbit and and trying to lose weight.  It gets lonely when you are trying to diet and exercise by yourself.  I am also looking for some one to share this journey with.  

marlene5632 looking for a freind.

@sallyb-17 wrote:

Hi There

I'm Sally and I got my Fitbit last Sunday (26th October).  I'm trying to lose a couple of stone in weight.  If you are trying to lose weight and would like some friendly encouragement along the way please add me as a friend and we can motivate each other.  Here's to being thinner and fitter!

Best Answer

Sally

I lost about 15 pounds since I started using The force 11 months ago

Even though I am located in India and travel a lot I have only fitbit and my friends including  moderators to thank for this 

Go and achieve your goal 

You will Im sure 

Dr.Gandhi
Best Answer
0 Votes