Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaining Weight

So here seems to be the issue, I can lose weight but for some reason I can't gain it.

I know I am young but I am at the point in my life where I feel a little discouraged by my mindset due to the amount of weight I can lose but not gain.

I am 10 LBS. under my weight goal and I have been working on this for almost a year now but every time I gain 5 LBS, somehow I lose it. I even stopped doing hard core workouts and just started going for 1 mile jogs so I still got the exercise that I needed. 

I eat the right amount of food, no diet. I do exercise and go to the gym, I am healthy, and I try not to eat much sugar unless it is a sweet treat here and there.

If anyone has any suggestions that could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.😁

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

to gain lean bodyweight try to make sure you are doing strength training rather than cardio on a variety of muscle groups and eating protein after you exercise to help them rebuild.

To gain bodyfat try adding a daily treat using a specific macro for 2 weeks to see if one works better than another for you.

ie, high fat (pork scratchings), high protein (protein bar), high carb (cereal bar).

Best Answer
0 Votes