Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get new tile to display wieght to lose

Since I'm stuck with this new **ahem** dashboard how do I get it to show me the LBS I need to lose and the body fat I need to lose?

It's pretty useless showing no number and an arch over it.  How do I get real info on the tile that I now have to scroll down to access?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

I didn't say ahem....I used an acronym for piece of **ahem**.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried chatting with support.  They ask how they can help then don't respond to questions.

I'm sure they're taking a beating today with users upset about the interface change.

Personally I voiced my opinion in the forums and it seems they and all others were roundly ignored.

Reap what you sow FitBit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is this a smart phone interface change?  My dashboard looks the same as it did yesterday.  I started the post to walk through how to set a goal, but then realized you were talking about changes.  Sorry, wish I could help, but I can't.

Anne | Rural Ontario, Canada

Ionic (gifted), Alta HR (gifted), Charge 2, Flex 2, Charge HR, One, Blaze (retired), Trendweight.com,

Down 150 pounds from my top weight (and still going), sharing my experiences here to try and help others.

Best Answer
0 Votes

if it's not enough information on fitbit interface, i think you should try to google it,

i recommend here : https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit

and good luck

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Darkstar72 Try mousing over the tile. It should give you your weight and how much you have to lose. Clicking on the tile will also give you more information.

I hope that helps. Any more questions, just ask. We'll try to help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Darkstar72 I don't have a new tile on my dashboard but the old one shows everything if you click on more and you can work with settings as well. I don't like that when my weight goes down it also lowers my lean mass along with the fat. I got down to 102 and it still took away lean mass. Now I am working on putting on lean muscle and I am sure it is going to increase my BMI.

Best Answer
0 Votes