Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you lost weight since you got your Fitbit?

I am the exact same weight as I was when I got my Flex 3 1/2 months ago!

How about you?

I'm hoping with Spring here and Summer around the corner, that my walking will increase. 

Moderator edit: title

Best Answer
1,791 REPLIES 1,791

@SunsetRunner wrote:
At the start yes, not any more

Routine.

Best Answer

I got my Blaze on March 28th however I started exercising and dieting on March 6th. I have lost 42 pounds since then.

**UPDATE 4/26/16**

50 pounds lost since March 6th.

Best Answer

im using fitit since april 2015 and i lost 95 lbs sofar, im very happy and awesome steppers always motivating me, if you want to add me as afrnd pls send request to aashutosh25@gmail.com

Best Answer

Great Work!  Wow.  I love the challenges too

Best Answer

My weight stalled for 3 weeks.  I was frustrated and feeling down about it, but I refused to give up. 
I cranked up the intensity of my workouts to get my heart rate up into the cardio and peak zone in intervals.  I also started eating as many zero ingredient foods as possible.  Apples, oatmeal, blueberries, turkey, avocados, oranges, nuts, chicken, spinach, carrots, lettuce, tomatoes.  
Weighed this morning, and five pounds GONE!  I had to fight hard to lose more weight.  I have a desk job, but I made a standing desk so that I could work standing up off and on throughout the day.  I added in burpees, jumping jacks, high knees, kettlebell swings for intensity.  Also, more weight lifting.  

Best Answer

I am hoping for the same!  My job is very high risk for "sitting disease" so am hoping to change some of that.

Best Answer

I am 59 and have always worked out 3 or 4 times a week.  I was hospitalized with a stress related disorder in early December and my doctor told me that I need to work out every day to get my life back on track.  My wife gave me a Fitbit for Christmas and I have made lots of progress.  My weight has dropped from 266 to 222 and my body fat from 36% to 21.5%.  I am in first place in the Lifetime Fitness 90 day challenge for my club for men.  I try and do 150K steps per week which I have been doing for the past six weeks.  I also do a high intensity weight focused class 3 times a week.  I burn about 4200 calories a day so I pretty much eat whatever healthy foods that I want to eat.  And I am always watching my Fitbit

Best Answer
What are good workout to loss weight, been tryin to eat and burned calories, my calories thingy been off , so I don't knw if I'm doin right
Best Answer
Walking! I do an hour on the treadmill and am a beginner on the nautilus machines. Start slow

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
Medas, keep it up! You are an inspiration. I am 58 and was once a distance runner ...uh 3 kids and 30 years ago. I am loving my progress! Slow but good

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
Chair squats when no one is looking!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

I've had my Flex since December 2014 and have lost around 15kgs since. I found that having a step goal has been super motivating and if I see that I'm a couple of thousand or less away from my goal of an evening, I'll go for a walk.

Best Answer
Make a wish and dedication is the key

Regards
Ashutosh Sharma
…..............................
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I recieved my Charge in December as a Christmas gift. My initial goal was to lose 25 pounds which took three months, next goal was an additional 5lbs which took a month and now I have a new and final goal to lose an additional 5 lbs of which I have lost 2 lbs in the last 2 weeks. 

Best Answer
Congratulations you are really on a role with your weight loss. I have stalled a bit lately in my weight loss. Mostly due to inactivity I suspect, and still trying to adjust to a new eating lifestyle.
Andrew Meyer
Best Answer

Thank you, The weight loss if most definitly tied to activity in my case, days when work has me travelling always results in a gain a pound or two. Once I got use to tracking calories the eating part became pretty easy. Best of luck getting back on track, beautiful time of year for a walk 🙂

Best Answer

Once you are rolling along, you should keep going as long as possible.  It is so hard to restart the process.

Best Answer
I'm down 29 lbs since I got my Charge HR late December. I just upgraded to an Alta today . . . hoping for another 29!!
Best Answer
Don't give up!! It may seem slow, but it will come off!
Best Answer
Congratulations! Great job!
Best Answer