Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you lost weight since you got your Fitbit?

I am the exact same weight as I was when I got my Flex 3 1/2 months ago!

How about you?

I'm hoping with Spring here and Summer around the corner, that my walking will increase. 

Moderator edit: title

Best Answer
1,791 REPLIES 1,791

My weight has actually increased. I use the Aria scale to get my measurements and my body fat percentage has decreased from almost 40% to 29%. I have also dropped from a 45 inch waist to a 38 inch waist. So even though I'm heavier, I'm leaner and healthier.

Best Answer

Thankyou for reply I weigh on scales that tells body mass and weight noticed the same and feel good much more energy 

Best Answer

Have I lost weight since I got my Fitbit?

Check Sig. ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ Goal weight made today!!

Versa 4 through a Motorola Razr 2023 // Retired Charge 5, Blaze, Versa and Charge HR // Fitbit Fan since 2016, 50+ pounds lost
Best Answer

Congratulations tractorlegs! Bravo on the hard work it took to accomplish your goal! 

Best Answer

I lost most of my weight before getting my Fitbit, but I find it helps me maintain exercise goals more than anything this is really only what I use it for. I use another app as a food diary as the Fitbit app does not let me log food in advance which is in my opinion a serious oversight as I like to plan meals for the week. 

Best Answer

Thanks @Torimai!!! I feel soooooooooooo good now.

Versa 4 through a Motorola Razr 2023 // Retired Charge 5, Blaze, Versa and Charge HR // Fitbit Fan since 2016, 50+ pounds lost
Best Answer

Went to the Dr on 4/19 and did lot like where I was. Bought a Fitbit Charge 2 that weekend. Changed my diet, got more active and have lost 32 lbs...another 18 to go..thank you Fitbit for tracking my progress and providing the reminders to get active...

Best Answer

I got my Fibit one week after I started my diet and since, I lost 7 lbs (9 in total since August 14th) 

Billions more to go Woman Very Happy

Best Answer

I am 3 months in and I have now lost 8lbs.  It's been a difficult month, but also one where I learned quite a bit.  I was a little more socially active this month & meals out really hit me hard.  I took a photo of my meal and then tried to work out the calories when I go home.  I was surprised to learn I had used 1700 calories even before I had a few drinks.

On the plus side, I blew past 1 million steps, topped 1500 floors and walked 500 miles.  To help stay motivated, I have entered a 2.5 k fun run so I am hoping to be able to run the whole way.  

Best Answer

I've had my Fitbit for 2 months and lost 13lb by managing my diet and walking.

Best Answer

Lost 24 pounds since I got my Fit Bit back in March of this year. But, 🙂  I've gained back 6 because well you know started slacking off, summer and barbecue season are in full swing. It is what it is, I'm happy with the 18 that I lost.

Best Answer

Yes I have. I went down almost 25 lbs. My goal is another about 25. It's been a slow and steady paced loss and that means it should be able to be maintained better.

Best Answer

Interesting question that caused me to analyze my Fitbit weight charts. The data:

• My first Fitbit weight entry in October, 2014: 181
  • All time low since then: 175 (hit that a couple times)
  • All time high since then: 190 (hit that a few times, including about a month ago from this post)
  • Current weight: 186

So I've bounced around a bit.

However, the 175'ish measures all came pretty consistently while half-marathon training, while the 190 came pretty consistently while not exercising at all. Trying really hard to learn my lesson! haha. My goal is to get back down to 175 and then try to do a better job of maintaining. Need to do a better job of watching my food intake, especially when not exercising a whole lot. 

Best Answer

Yes. I received my Fitbit for my anniversary 6/28/17. Had reached a plateau in my weight loss journey. It was time to ramp up the exercise. My Fitbit has been an extreme help getting me active and the community and challenges. 

USW- 208

Started with Fitbit-175.9 6/28/17

CW today- 158.5

17.4 pound loss with Fitbit 

Best Answer

I am 4 months in and I am down 12lbs.  I should reach my first target sometime in the Spring.  My main problem at the moment is a bit of a hamstring pull so finding a way to get some cardio in is a challenge.

Good luck everyone.

Best Answer

These are very inspiring, please keep them coming!

Best Answer

Responded to this post earlier but, just read the original post from June. If you are still having trouble losing weight have you doctor run a thyroid panel. I kept putting on weight and come to find out my thyroid was in very bad shape. Quote from my endocrinologist " your thyroid is in such bad shape you would have never been able to lose weight."  Had a thyroidectomy in January and since have dropped 49 lbs since I started trying in March! Sometimes a medical issue can be slowing you down so make sure and rule that out as a stumbling block. 

Best Answer

Started using my fitbit Sept of 2016 so it's been one year.  SEVENTY pounds gone! Love my fitbit. 

Atlantic coast of Canada, 52 F, Fitbit Inspire HR.
Best Answer

@_Lilac_ wrote:

Started using my fitbit Sept of 2016 so it's been one year.  SEVENTY pounds gone! Love my fitbit. 

Wow, I only managed half that (15 kg = 33 pounds), and it took me 4.5 years! Also love all my Fitbits (literally been in bed with lots of them)!

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

I have lost over 60 pounds using my Fitbit since March 5th.  You have to measure calories in and watch calories out with getting in at least 10,000 steps a day.  Lots of work?  Yes, but that is what it takes in my world.  I don’t think it is too hard for me, just a life style change.

Best Answer