Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you lost weight since you got your Fitbit?

I am the exact same weight as I was when I got my Flex 3 1/2 months ago!

How about you?

I'm hoping with Spring here and Summer around the corner, that my walking will increase. 

Moderator edit: title

Best Answer
1,791 REPLIES 1,791
Thank u very much!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve lost another pound this month for a total loss of 27 lbs.  Folks have now started to notice that my bleacher's boiler has been replaced by a squirrel pouch.  I never really believed I would lose significant weight. I thought I would drop about 10 lbs and put back 7 over a period of 6 months.  For this reason, I have not bought any new clothes. I think I have reached the point where I need to accept that I am no longer the same size and I need to replace some shirts & pants.

Best Answer

@Shadowsforbars yes definitely time to buy some new clothes...you must be swimming in your old ones 🙂 Congrats on your successful weight loss!

Best Answer

Great job, @mddolson! Keep it up!

Best Answer

My weight loss journey continues. I weighed in 208 lbs last Friday.

I have  now set my new target at 200 lbs.

Best Answer
Great news.  Keep going, you can do this.
Franniema
Best Answer
0 Votes
You stuck with it. It is all due to your perseverance. Good journey!
Keep it going!

--
*JABU*
Best Answer
  Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes

From 22 Jun to 3 Aug I have lost 13lbs. (209 to 196). I am set-up to have a 500 calorie deficit. It's a pain to count calories all the time but I see the weight drop so I must be doing something right. I never thought I'd be counting calories. Slow and steady.

Best Answer
You have this going in the right direction.  If no one has told you yet, pride is yours.  The rest of us are so glad for you. 
dfranniema
Best Answer

@David1707 wrote:

From 22 Jun to 3 Aug I have lost 13lbs. (209 to 196). I am set-up to have a 500 calorie deficit.

22-Jun to 3-Aug is 6 weeks, so you’ve lost slightly more than 2 pounds per week. This is twice as much as you would expect from a 500 calorie deficit. You’re overestimating your intake (not common!), or your Fitbit is underestimating your energy expenditure (not common either!), or a combination of both. Regardless, most people would likely be happy in such a situation! 

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
That is awesome!
Best Answer

@Treena59  as  a former Pepsi addict, I use the term former loosley because ... the draw to that stuff is still there and I do occasionally still consume the it (very infrequently) and only the diet version, preferably Pepsi One but we're only talking about a dozen cans a year which is a lot better than a "few" 2 liter bottles a week ... so no more driving to the store and filling up the car with the stuff because it's on "sale" 😁.    We  both know water can be boring, sort of bland and definetly lacks the fizz factor but it also lacks the list of other "stuff" that can be used to dissolve concrete, remove those stubborn rust stains and possibly eat a hole through the planet (ok I do exaggerate a bit here) .  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got my 20 lbs badge this week...that was fun 🙂

20 Lbs loss! Woot Woot!20 Lbs loss! Woot Woot!

Best Answer

Congratulations!!Cat Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have a question about charge 2.  At least every other day if not once a day it will buzz and flash a 500 with fireworks.  I can't find out why it does that.  I'm not 500 over anything in my daily goals.  Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Never seen than.  Go to the help area and ask the pros.
dfranniema
Best Answer
0 Votes

@totallyconfused  

my guy brain (always totally confused)is wondering if possibly it is doing exactly what it should be doing ?  the buzz and fireworks should indicate that the primary goal has been met (calories or steps)so it might be worth a quick check to see what those settings really are ... in the meantime enjoy the fireworks 😀

Best Answer

down 170 in just over 10 months

Best Answer
Yippee!!
Best Answer
0 Votes