Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I view Macros as grams not percentages?

ANSWERED

I would like to see my daily macros as actual grams and not just percentages. Is this feasible on Fitbit? If so can someone tell me how?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It may just be a setting I changed at the beginning and don't remember, but I can see macros as both percentages and grams on my dashboard, but only as percentages in my app. Have you checked your dashboard? Maybe it's there. I hope this helps.

Capture.JPG

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

It may just be a setting I changed at the beginning and don't remember, but I can see macros as both percentages and grams on my dashboard, but only as percentages in my app. Have you checked your dashboard? Maybe it's there. I hope this helps.

Capture.JPG

Best Answer

Great, thanks. Can see macros as grams & % on the dash board.👍🏽

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello 🙂

I have a charge2.  I can’t seem to find a dashboard that looks like yours, and I would like to see my grams of macros. Could you tell me what version your Fitbit is?  Maybe I need to upgrade. Thank you! 🙂

Best Answer

@Casadebeck

That dashboard is in the browser. If you are on this forum there should be Dashboard in the top right corner (between Help and Store).

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer

Thanks so much!!! Found it 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please note - carbs are not broken down into total vs. net! Carb counts will be significantly off.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Help! I have the Charge 3, i cannot find where this breakdown is as i want to see grams just for the protein at least.

Best Answer

I just tried this and it does not show on my dashboard.  I have a Fitbit2.  I tried from this online site as recommended and still not luck.  Perhaps I am missing something?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Moorknown wrote:

I just tried this and it does not show on my dashboard.  I have a Fitbit2.  I tried from this online site as recommended and still not luck.  Perhaps I am missing something?

Under the Dashboard, on the food tile, click the more info arrow - You will see the breakdown under the food plan.  You may need to activate the food plan by entering start and goal weight and calorie deficit goals....

Best Answer
0 Votes