Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much more weight should I lose?

Hello, so I started off being a size 12 going on 14 in August 2015 since then I've managed to go down to a size 6 but have recently gone back to being size 8. I currently weigh just over 8 stone but would like to lose more weight and go back to a size 6. 

Would this be considered as an unhealthy goal, especially as I have quite a high metabolism so I lose weight quite quickly? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

You should do what feels best for you. Find ur fight weight. The weight you feel healthiest and strongest at. That's a good point for you

Best Answer

You didn’t mention your height, but 8 stones is about 50 kg (112 lb), so it’s hard to imagine you’d be carrying extra weight at any height. You’d probably be better off thinking less about the number on the scale and the size of your clothes, and more about your health and fitness. In terms of looks: being "toned" vs. skinny (or worse, "skinny fat").

As to metabolism, its role is often over-played. People think they have a slow or a fast metabolism, but most likely have a normal metabolism.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

I would ask yourself how you feel and felt at either size. Not how you think you looked, how you felt. were you happy? Energetic? Obsessive? Did you eat good things or not eat? How about now? What are you eating that put weight back on? Fitness is overall health- its not so much a specific number.. you have to feel good in the skin you are in..

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes