Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to gain weight by natural diet not by using supplements.

Hi, community

I am a 21 years old skinny boy with height 6ft and weight approximately 55kg. I am eating well but my weight is not gaining, Please tell me some tips to gain weight fast with natural diet not by using supplemets. 

Thanks for your help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@brainjohn011   Fifty-five kilos is very, very underweight for a man your age height.  Have you thought about seeing a doctor to look for a health reason for your weight?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

First and foremost, you need to consume more calories than your body burns throughout the day. Calculate your daily caloric needs using an online calculator, and then aim to consume at least 500 calories more than to gain weight steadily. Focus on foods that pack a lot of calories and nutrients into small servings. Opt for healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil. Include complex carbohydrates such as whole grains, sweet potatoes, and oats. Protein-rich foods like lean meats, eggs, and legumes are also essential for muscle growth. Instead of three large meals, try eating smaller, more frequent meals throughout the day. This can help increase your overall calorie intake without feeling too full. Incorporate calorie-dense snacks into your daily routine. Nuts, seeds, dried fruits, and nut butter are excellent options. You can also try making your own "apple snicker salad" by combining chopped apples with crushed nuts, a drizzle of honey, and a sprinkle of cinnamon for added flavor and calories.

Best Answer