Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help what exercise can i do that will loose weight with and have fun

I'm looking for an exercise to do that's fun high in activity and looses weight.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

weight loss starts in the kitchen.  if your goal is to lose weight, first take a hard look at what you're eating.  

that said, i don't know if anyone can answer your question since we know nothing about you.  for example, many people on here really enjoy running.  i'd rather stab myself with a blunt spoon.  what's fun for one person may not be for another.  can you tell us a bit of what activities you like to do and maybe someone can give suggestions based on that.

LCHF since June 2013
Best Answer

He is what gets me going and that I think are enjoyable, skating, jumping rope to music, handball, biking, walking on the beach or unpaved trail, sandy soil really works the legs. I like using the heavy ropes and medicine ball. All these activities can be done by yourself or with someone else. Any outdoor activity is fun and beneficial.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't know if you like to dance but there are free videos that I do off Youtube called Dance Fittness With Jessica. They are really fun and high energy. I have lost 30 lbs oing them with my diet.

Best Answer
0 Votes