Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need some motivation!

ANSWERED
I've had my fitbit for a while now but do not have any connections. (None of my friends or family have one) Trying to find friends to help keep each other motivated to lose weight.
Best Answer
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Jess86

Before you know you'll have many friends.

Go to: https://www.fitbit.com/friends

At the right side, by 'find more friends', click 'Invite by Email'. Follow on screen instructions to send the invite, when accepted, you'll be Fitbit Friends. :smileywink:

On the forums:

Click on the username next to the post, on the next page next to the users picture click 'go to fitbit profile', on the next page click 'add friend' (next to the users picture).

Kitten

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks! I've connected with a few already!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Jess86

Before you know you'll have many friends.

Go to: https://www.fitbit.com/friends

At the right side, by 'find more friends', click 'Invite by Email'. Follow on screen instructions to send the invite, when accepted, you'll be Fitbit Friends. :smileywink:

On the forums:

Click on the username next to the post, on the next page next to the users picture click 'go to fitbit profile', on the next page click 'add friend' (next to the users picture).

Kitten

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks! I've connected with a few already!
Best Answer

Hi Jess, I'm in the same situation. I got a fitbit about a month ago, then broke my ankle! I'm on crutches for another 2-4 weeks but I am in desperate need of motivation and I have no one around me with the same needs...or that want to lose weight/get in shape!

How did you end up finding ppl to help out with motivation?

Thank you!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you still using your fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes
Best Answer
0 Votes