Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Weight Badges

There used to be the ability to delete weight badges, and unfortunately the scale associated a weight that awarded me numerous badges.  

Any way to do this now?  Kinda takes the wind out of my sails.  

Thanks!!

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I wish I could figure this out too. I have all the badges losing up to 195lb and I know that never happened lol. Wish I could fix it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Today I just fumbled and entered a too-low weight by mistake, and yeah, I'd love to delete the resulting "You reached your goal weight!" badge.  Would the Fitbit support people just do it for us?  Am I dreaming? 

Best Answer

Okay, I just asked a support chat to delete the two badges I don't want, and the guy was all "Sure!  I've escalated this to higher support level and they will reach out by email.  Here is your case number." 

I assume the next step is the higher level telling me they can't delete badges, but I'll report back.  😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

Score!  Received this email:

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for contacting Fitbit. We'll be glad to further assist you in regards to the badge deletion.

We removed the badges you requested. Please wait 24 hours, then log out of and back into your Fitbit account to see the badge changes.

Best Answer

I am trying this as well since I have multiple weight loss badges that I received incorrectly (both by entering the wrong weight mistakenly, also syncing issues with a scale, and the others I have no idea how I received them. 

Best Answer
0 Votes