Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interest in Fitbit devices

Please i am new here, can someone teach me on how to use fitbit please, And i am also looking for friends too....

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Please i am new here i just joined yesterday, i need help to understand what's happening here and how to meet friends..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Marve1997  which Fitbit did you get? You posted in the weight loss forum area, but didn't mention which one you had. Let us know.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I just saw it and just clicked on it, i need some one to teach well on what to do here..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok. So you joined us to find out about Fitbit. Did you read anything in the store information or the help area? Which device did you want? Most people tell us what they have to get specific help. Some people come here expecting it to be a dating site, which it is not. Let me know what help you're looking for.

Best Answer

Yeah i joined you to know more about fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Check out the store and click on something you like, read about it. click to go there

Best Answer

Alright thanks a lot

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Marve1997. It's nice to see you around, @Odyssey13

@Marve1997 I appreciate your interest in Fitbit devices and recommend checking out our comparison page at https://www.fitbit.com/compare, where you can see at a glance the features that each device provides. 

We are working to keep the Community a friendly, informative, and fun environment for everyone. I also recommend checking Community Guidelines so that you know what to expect and what is expected of you when you're here.

@Odyssey13 thank you for your helpful tips! 

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer